Pink University GmbH
- Software Development: You develop and maintain advanced web applications using AngularJS and Next.js and implement responsive design to enhance user experience. Together with cross-functional teams you collaborate to define, design, and ship new features. To always keep up to date, you stay ahead of the latest developments in front-end technologies and practices.
- Code Quality and Review: You also conduct code reviews to ensure code quality and adherence to general coding standards while you write clean, maintainable, and efficient code yourself. To optimize our performance you troubleshoot and debug applications. You also have your own drive to contribute to the continuous improvement of software development processes.
- Project Management: Your are constantly participating in project planning and estimation while a timely delivery of results with a high quality standard is a natural thing for you.
- Testing and Documentation: Further you develop and maintain thorough documentation for all applications and systems. In addition, you also implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- You have a Master’s/ Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Engineering and have already gained 3+ years of experience in software development, with a focus on Web-development.
- Building RESTful API’s is also something you see yourself as highly proficient in
- You also have knowledge of version control tools such as Git
- With your analytical abilities you see what needs to be done and bring strong problem-solving skills to the table
- You value the collaborative development of goals in a team and contribute with your strong communication skills
- You work independently, in an organized manner and are able to keep an eye on several projects at the same timeYou value the collaborative development of goals in a team and contribute with your strong communication skills
What we offer
- You work in a young and diversified company with start-up character
- We have flat hierarchies and open communication
- You can expect a friendly, motivated and very cooperative team
- At home, in the office or even from somewhere else? We offer you flexible working with 100% confidence!
- In addition, there is a complete state of the art home office equipment.
- Let’s go shopping! Our corporate benefits platform offers attractive products and services at special rates.
- To develop your full potential, we offer you individual training opportunities and exclusive access to all learning content from PINKTUM and the entire Pawlik Group!
At the moment we can only consider applications from Germany and ideally you live in northern Germany. Thank you for your understanding!
Hamburg & Remote
Pink University GmbH